'Solve et Coagula', to dissolve and coagulate.
- C#,Python,HTML,SQL,PHP,CSS,AS2,AS3,Ladder Logic (PLC)
- Web Server: IIS, Nginx, Apache, LEMP/LAMP stacks
- Server OS: Windows Server, Linux Ubuntu Server
- Other Technologies: Hyper-V, Micro Controllers (Arduino)
December 2011 - Present
C# Developer/IT Administrator/Plant 2 QA Manager
- C# Developer
- Developed a closed-loop control software to operate the power output of a proprietary system.
- Interfacing a data acquisition board and a high speed camera with a proprietary system.
- Re-wrote the Main Operation Software to track jobs through processing, for purposes of accountability, inventory, quoting, and invoicing.
- Created programs to generate gCode and ABB .mod to remove the need for manual programming reducing set up time from 2 hours to 30 minutes.
- Re-launched the company website to allow better cross platform browsing, web crawler access, and traffic monitoring.
- Improved SEO and google rankings
- Shot/edited videos and photos
- Added a client Login In so they can track their jobs inside our shop.
- IT Administrator
- Networked a newly purchased sister workshop and ran 6000ft of CAT6 to a central server room, as well as the set up of all networking hardware.
- Built a headless Ubuntu Server to act as a Primary Domain Controller, File Server, Print Server and Remote Access Gateway.
- Upgraded the hardware of existing HP Windows 2008 Server.
- Reconfiguring the Windows Server to act as a Remote Access Gateway.
- Modified a Vista Pro PC into a simultaneous user machine to fix flaws in the Main Operation software's SQL Read/Write to allow multiple users a remote in and access the database internally, greatly increasing load times.
- Refurbishing of a Nortel phone server for a sister workshop, allowing for loud speaker paging and call redirects between buildings.
- General computer maintenance.
- Plant 2 QA Manager
- In charge of maintaining quality standards at plant 2, giving me oversight of our Laser Cladding/Hardening and Micro Laser divisions.
- Responsible for maintaining controlled documents that dictate our procedures and standards.
- Investigate the root cause and solutions to Non Conformance Reports.
- Create maintenance and calibration schedules for critical machines.
- Prepare the shop for external audits and perform walk throughs with auditors.
2008 - Present
- Find new clients, perform pitches and quote jobs.
- Custom software development with emphasis on web solutions.
- Team management and workload delegation.
- Technology Solution Consulting
2009 - 2011
- Modernized the hotel by bringing in web based bookings, and software based booking systems.
- Exposed the business to new markets such as hotels.com and Expedia.
- Maintained strong customer relations.
- Balanced the books.
- Responsible for 10 employees consisting of front desk, house keepers, bar tenders, waiters and chefs.
George Brown College (Currently Enrolled Distance Education Course)
Electromechanical Technician Certificate
- Studies focused on electrical theory and AC/DC Motors
George Brown College (2012)
Programmable Logic Controller Technician Certificate
- Studied Ladder Logic and applied it to simulated environments.
International Academy of Design and Technology Toronto (2006 - 2008)
Video Game Design and Development
- Programming, physics simulation, 3D modelling and animation, audio production and narrative.
- Lead audio programmer for Space Race (trailer)
- Developed the first multichannel, dynamically mixed sound track at the school.